watercolor6

Week Recap

I hope you all had a good week, I'm in florida right now with my family, so the pictures above are from my week here.
Sunset- can't beat it!
the public beach had a sand sculpture making contest and this is that snowman from Frozen- i've never seen the movie, but i thought this was cute!
A picture of my mom and I, i know i haven't shared much of my family on the blog, so there's a little taste for you.
Here's some links from my week, i hope you enjoy them!

Some tips on products for my curly haired friends.

On giving up singleness

Another you are lovely post.

A little phillip phillip's for your weekend.

This is a really cool shop, i love their shirts.

This story is really inspiring, and look at this book.

Get the she read's truth Nehemiah study pack here!

Some blog resources for you on Beth's blog.

Check out this new to me blog, that i recently found and her post on contentment here.

Another new to me blog. 

Some blogging advice from some trusted bloggers.


What you may have missed...
Currently linkup
Reader survey on the Quiet Place, go check it out, we want to hear your feedback!
Last weeks, Week Recap










4 comments:

  1. I love that Olaf sandman!! That is so great! I thought it was snow at first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I thought it was cute! The sand is white here, so it does look like snow.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that sunset is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24