watercolor6

Currently | Volume 1


Today I am linking up with Jenna of Dearest Love, and Anne of Anne in Residence for their currently linkup.


Wanting to bake: these key lime pie bars, they look so good! And they make me think of summer!

Reading: Love Does by Bob Goff, on my i-pad.  it's so good and his little stories are so funny. It really makes you think about what love really is.

Loving: the Naptime diaries shop, so many great prints. I got this one for my birthday and i love it!

Ready for: Summer, even though i am taking two online classes. I am ready for the nights eating outside and being able to blog late into the night.

Encouraged by: the posts on this girls blog and this girls blog. If you haven't read their blogs, you should cause they are both awesome women of God, that I've connected with through blogging.

Thankful for: time spent with my family and getting to chat with one of my college roommates this week. She's getting married in November and i am so excited to go to her wedding!






14 comments:

  1. love connecting with you via the link up today! So grateful for an opportunity to meet other bloggers that love Jesus and are such an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. thanks!
      I love connecting with other bloggers as well! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm ready for summer too - longer days and eating outside are the best. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Kiki and Amy are amazing. I'm so glad I discovered their blogs, too. :) Thanks so much for linking up with us, girl. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, i love both of their blogs as well! :)

      Delete
  4. Some key lime pie bars sound amazing! And I love Naptime Diaries Shop too.. she's awesome. So glad to have clicked over from the Currently linkup :) I love your blog. ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I thought so too!
      Me too, she's so good!
      Thanks for stopping by, i'm glad you like it :)

      Delete
  5. Oh I am droooling over those key lime bars, I just might have to make those this weekend. Love finding new bloggers through a wonderful linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right? They look so good!!
      Me too!
      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  6. Yep, those key lime pie bars sound and look amazing! I am a huge fan of anything lime-flavored and have been thinking about trying those out. :)

    And thanks for the shout out! I am always so encouraged and humbled by your ability to constantly show blog love. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yes! Those look so good! Right? You should! :)
      your welcome girl! You have some amazing posts, you are such a blessing in my life girl! I can't wait to actually meet you in person someday!

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited for eating outside, too! There have probably been a few nights where we could have taken advantage of the opportunity, but it's almost like I forgot it was a thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Being in Virginia it got warm fast, but i don't really have that much of a yard so eating outside never occurred to me.

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24