watercolor6

Week Recap

I hope you all had a good week! It's been a good couple weeks in Florida, we leave tomorrow. Not looking forward to going to back to cold michigan, Next summer I may stay in Virginia. Anyway, here are a few links from my week, i hope you enjoy them.

Everyday Moments, and some blog talk for my fellow blogging friends.

On why you should switch to disqus for your blog comments.

Thanking God for the little things.

If your not reading the She Reads truth Nehemiah plan, go read it here.

Get your Abide Journal from Naptimes Diaries, i ordered one the other day,My best friend got me the lent one for my birthday and i love it, so i am excited to get this one too!

A post on capturing the precious moments in your life.

LOVE this post on singleness, so good. And some good blogging lessons from one of my dear blogging friends!

Some good thoughts on starting a linkup

Check out this coffee date with one of my favorite bloggers.

And check out this awesome linkup on a new to me blog.

Some free watercolor downloads.

I will be back on Monday with a coffee date post, so be sure to check back for that :) I hope you all have a good weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24