watercolor6

Week Recap

I hope you all had a good week, I'm so glad it's finally Friday and today i am off to Florida! So the picture above seemed fitting, this is a photo from last year. And it's the end of the semester, so i'm done with my first semester of Grad school. I'm just finishing up a paper and then my summer classes start in a week or so, but they are online.  Anyways, here's some of my favorite links from the week, i hope you enjoy!


on saying "no" and on being an american blogger.

a cute post on dogs.

Some mothers day gift ideas.

Check out this giveaway on Meg's blog, and this review on Julep nail polish.

Like coffee dates? Two of my favorite bloggers are having one here.

Some links over on Amy's blog.

What's in the bag post over at Dearest Love.

Prayer in the Waiting.

Found this via this girl.

Coconut Lime White Chocolate Bars...um yes!

And Orange Lemon Poppyseed muffins

Love this pin, such truth in it!

Hope you all have a good weekend!






4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks so much for mentioning me! :) I really love that pin, too. So encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!!! thse muffins look great!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24