watercolor6

Week Recap



this picture is from last summer, I miss summer.

 I hope you all have had a good week. For me it has been kinda crazy, with homework and classes. But it's good and I know God has me here for a reason.

Be sure to grab a cup of coffee and link up with my awesome blogging friend Kiki for this months the circle topic: coffee date. Trust me you won't be disappointed! here's my post if you missed it.

This girl's blogging advice is good! I just love her blog too!

I love this shirt and these postcards.

This girls blog post is so good, it definitely pulled at my heart.

This pin really spoke to my heart! So good! 

Read this devotional on she reads truth on Treasures in Jars of clay. It's so good! I could definitely relate to it.

If your interested in guest posting, we take blog submissions every month on the Quiet Place. check out the details here.

If you have never heard of this site and this site, you should check them out!

Don't forget to enter the giveaway i am sponsoring here, and read the post on trust.

If your looking for some cute stationary, check out my friends Etsy shop here. And this post she did on the Quiet Place here.

If you have never checked out Amy's blog Taking steps home, you totally should! i am teaming up with her to do a awesome series on her blog next month! so be sure to look for that.

Also check out this recipe that I  found on Amy's blog, here.

I hope you all have a good weekend! Don't forget to rest in the midst of all the busyness.
Check back next week for some updates on Grad school life, and some photos too.












6 comments:

  1. That recipe from Amy's blog is one that I can't wait to make too! I also LOVE that tshirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, it looks so good! I will definitely be making that soon :)
      Yes the shirt is great, i love the mission behind the site too.

      Delete
  2. What an awesome collection of goodies! Thanks for sharing!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by :) I enjoy doing these, it's fun to share some of the things I find throughout the week.
      I hope you have a good weekend too!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24