watercolor6

Week Recap



I hope you all have had a good week, Grad school life is crazy busy, but God is good and I know he has me here for a reason.

If you haven't been reading the She Reads Truth this is the gospel plan, you should read it here. it's really good! God's definitely been working in me through it.

Found this girls blog this week. so good!

Some words of wisdom right here

Check out this giveaway on Meg's blog, if you haven't already.

Found this via Kiki. This couple is so cute!

This post from Amy on singleness, a must read for sure!

 If you missed it there were some great posts on the Quiet Place this week too, check them out here

I hope you all have a good weekend! Be sure to check back next week for hopefully an update on Grad school life.









No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24