watercolor6

Currently | Volume 2

Today I am linking up again with Jenna of Dearest Love and Ann of In Residence for their currently linkup. You can read my post from last time here, after you read it you should go over to Jenna or Ann's blog and link up!


+Want to make: these Cranberry and Meyer lemon biscuit's, they look so good!

+Encouraged by: This post i found via one of my blogging friends here. And the #SheReadsTruth Titus study, I have been using the study packet that goes with it and I have been learning so much!

+Planning: to do the Blog Life class with some of my blogging friends, i can't wait to dig into it! I am so excited! Also working on some ideas for re-branding The Quiet Place.

+Reading: Finishing Love Does by Bob Goff, so good! I love his writing and I would totally read more of it! And the book of Titus, which has so much truth it in it, seriously God is teaching me so much!

+Loving: This girls blog, i just love her sense of adventure and her heart for Jesus.

+Watching: The bachelorette, yes i know, it's one of those shows that you just can't stop watching.

+Enjoying: Summer.

6 comments:

  1. LOVED the Singleness post! SO good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i'm in on the bachelorette as well! thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those biscuits do sound amazing... and I am loving summer too - and your gorgeous photo! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? They look so good! I really want to make them soon!
      Your welcome, i love this linkup.

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24