watercolor6

The Circle: Goals

Today I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers and dear blogging friends Kiki from In it's time. For her monthly linkup "The Circle", which has a different theme each month and is all about connecting bloggers together. This months theme is goals, weekly, monthly, etc.

 photo goalspng.png

So I decided to do some summer goals, since come august i will be busy again with Grad school, although i am taking a couple classes online right now. Anyway, here are some of my summer goals..

+get some more ideas for the redesign of the Quiet Place, which if you don't know that is my other blog/ministry. We are getting the blog redesigned in July, I've got some ideas in the works and i'm excited to see how it turns out.

+be more intentional with my personal blog. Sometimes this one get's forgotten because well, the Quiet Place is a lot of work. So i would like to post some more on here this summer.

+Spend more time with God. i must admit i haven't been doing that great of a job at this, so i need to step it up this summer. I am hoping to have some time to soak up his word and journal out my prayers to him.

+Read blog inc. I recently got this book for my kindle app on my I-pad and i am hoping to get into it this summer. I love reading others posts about blogging, so i can't wait to see what this book has to say about it.

+Spend time with friends. This summer I am hoping to spend some time with friends i haven't seen in a while, one of my close friends is getting married in November so this summer she will be having her bachelorette and wedding shower, so i am excited to spend time with her and see other friends as well.


So, now it's your turn. What are your goals? this summer, month, etc. Share in the comments below and be sure to link up with Kiki and Samantha over at In it's Time.
In Its Time

8 comments:

  1. I just learned about The Quiet place, but I had no idea that you werebehind it! :) I am excited to poke around over there.

    Time with God is so very important! My Mom always tells me if somethjng must go, don't ever let it be that. And I'm never sorry when I listen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you should! I hope you like it!
      I agree, it definitely is. those are some wise words :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on many of these, but especially spending time with God. I want to really rest in His presence and unfortunately I often just feel way to bogged down with work and stress to clear my head. Terrible excuse!
    Can't wait to see you check some of these off of your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Sometimes spending time with God is something we so often put on the back burner. Resting in his presence is so important and i am hoping to make more time to do that this summer. me too, i will have to do an update post at the end of summer :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh, these goals are GREAT. I've been meaning to buy/read Blog, Inc. and have been thinking that I want to make this summer more about focusing on my blog. :)

    And I also love your goal about spending more time with God. That is a great goal and something that I think should be at the top of my to-do list every single day. Being intentional about it and making it a goal is so inspiring!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i got for my i-pad and i hope i can get into it this summer :)
      i am excited about our redesign, i think with the ideas I have it will be so much easier to navigate our site.
      I agree, it is important to be intentional about spending time with God. That's my goal this summer, is to be more intentional about it, since it is so easy to put on the back burner sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Great goals! I'm so excited to see the Quiet Place redesign! blog design is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl!
      Oh me too! I can't wait for Kiki to get to work on it :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24