watercolor6

Week Recap

I hope ya'll had a good week! My week has been good, school is winding down for the summer so that's exciting and VA has had beautiful weather lately, i love it! The photo above is from Easter Sunday when I watched the sunset with some friends on top of a mountain---yes a mountain. It was incredible, so beautiful! Here are some links from my week, that I hope you enjoy!


this made me tear up, i can't believe it's been a year already.

If you haven't linked up for this months the circle, you should do that soon!

Wanna start a blog? read this post.

I want to make these cookies.

The she read truth holy week devotional is so good! You should go check it out!

Some awesome thoughts on hope on this girls blog.

Such a cute birth announcement, it's so stinkin cute!

A post on holy week, that is definitely a must read!

If you have never heard of Ellie Holcomb, check out her awesome songs here. I just bought her new album on i-tunes- "As sure as the Sun".

If you are looking for more music go here.

Yet another You are Lovely post on Amy's blog, so good! And a cookie recipe on her blog as well!

This pound cake. looks so good!

These dresses are so cute. i love them!

Moose Tracks cookies, i might have to make these!

Well i hope you all have a good weekend, I will be back next week with some more posts!






4 comments:

  1. I love this, Britney! I'm so glad I clicked over from Oak and Oats' linkup. Your blog is gorgeous and there are SO many great posts in here. Thank you for sharing :) ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww. thanks! The Design is thanks to Kiki over at in it's time, she's awesome!
      I'm so glad you stopped by, do you have a blog that I can check out?
      It's nice to know people like my blog, I love doing it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know right? That's what I thought too :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24