watercolor6

Coffee Date

Photo from here
If I were on a coffee date with you,I would be sitting in a comfy chair( if there is one) by a window. I would order either a Mocha Frappuccino or a caramel macchiato since those are two of my favorite drinks.

We would skip the small talk, cause as an introvert i am just not into that. I like the heart to heart talks the best.  I would ask How you are doing? And how your family is? Then i Would ask about your summer plans and what God is doing in your life lately.

I would then tell you about Grad school life and life in VA, I would probably say that Grad school is hard and there were days when I thought to myself "why am i doing this?" but then God reminded that this is where he wants me. I would also talk to you about this season of singleness that I am currently in, and if your a fellow single lady like me, we would bond over our mutual singleness. I would tell you that sometimes it is hard and the comments are sometimes just too much, but overall I know that God has everything figured out and he always meets us right where we are at.

We would talk for a while and then I would have to go, since homework would probably be calling my name. I would give you a hug and tell you that we must have coffee again because it was so enjoyable, we would probably exchange numbers as well, since i would definitely want to stay in touch with you.

So tell me, what would you do on a coffee date? Would you like to see more of these posts on the blog?




4 comments:

  1. Oy, homework. I'm a horrible student, so I would ask you, "Nooo, don't go! Do the homework tomorrowwww!" Haha. I'm not a good influence at ALL. Loved this post, though. Thank you so much for linking up with us. Also, I'm learning so much about introverts! No small talk, eh? ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably stay for a little bit, since we would probably be having some good conversation. Nope no small talk :)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, I can't imagine going back to school and having homework again after being in the workforce for a few years, but I know I want to get my masters eventually. You'll be so happy you did this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I haven't had a job yet, but sometimes I think why am I doing this. But like you said I will be so glad I did :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24