watercolor6

Week Recap


I hope you all had a good week! It was so nice last weekend to have my mom here for my birthday, we had fun shopping and just being together. I miss her now that she's gone back to Michigan, but i will be home soon in a couple weeks for the summer. This week has been kinda crazy, trying to finish up everything and working on a paper today that's due next week. But the weather has been great, so that makes going outside so much better. Here are a few links from a my week, i hope you enjoy them!

Oh i almost forgot, my birthday was great! 25 is definitely going to be a great year, i am truly blessed with awesome friends and family!

Check out this girls linkup, you won't be disappointed.

This post on the gospel, is too good not to share.

Some Spring Things, and everyday moments.

An awesome giveaway.

Yet another awesome you are lovely post on Amy's blog.

This story about this little girl, is such an inspiration.

A cute little old lady in a cute video.

These scones look so good, i wish i had time to make them.

Roasted potatoes, umm..yes!

chicken and waffle sliders, i would totally make these!

These cookies, I am so making these soon.

you should enter this giveaway over on Meg's blog.

Some tips for my curly haired friends.

If your looking for a new linkup, check out this one.

And some thoughts on serving, and some awesome new prints over at Naptime Diaries.

There were some new posts over at my other blog/ministry The Quiet Place, so go check them out!

Well i hope you all have a good weekend! If you missed last week's week recap, you can check it out here.















2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. me too! I recently discovered her blog, it's awesome!
      And i got one of her prints for my birthday and i love it! :)

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24