watercolor6

Week Recap


I hope ya'll had a good week! It's been super warm here this week, i am loving it! This week went by so fast, i can't believe it's Friday already. And to top it all off, I turn 25 this weekend, so be sure to check back next week! The photo above is an amazing sunset one night this week, such beauty in the simple things...i love it!  Anyway, here are some links from my week, i hope you enjoy them!


I recently found this girls blog and this girls blog. I am excited to read more!

Everyday Moments with this girl, over here.

Here's some sweet music over on Meg's blog.

Looking for some new books to read? Check these out!

For my fellow blogging friends, here's some photo apps to edit your blog photos.

A post on Rest. 

The she reads truth meditation plan, so good!

Be sure to check out the new sponsorship opportunities over at the Quiet Place.

Love this pin.

Chocolate chip muffins, they look so good!

Check out one of my favorite sites to shop on, they are doing %15 off this week since it's their sixth birthday!

Looking for some sweet prints, check out this girls shop.

One of my favorite Etsy shops here.

Some blueberry muffins, that look so good!

If you haven't donated to the She Reads Truth kickstarter project yet, you should!

A post on Joy.

Well i hope you all have a good weekend, if it's warm where you are, be sure to get outside and enjoy the spring weather this weekend!






2 comments:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24