watercolor6

The Circle: Thank You Notes

Today I am linking up with Kiki over at In it's time and Jess at Polished Arrow, for the circle linkup. This is one of my favorite linkups, so if you haven't heard of it, head on over to Kiki's blog and read all about it! This months theme is "thank you notes", like the ones that Jimmy Fallon does on his late night TV. show, they are funny, well mine may not be as funny as his, i will try my best.

Thank you chocolate for being there when I'm stressed, and just need something sweet!

Thank you best friend, for always listening to me and being there for me even when i am a "hot mess".

Thank you Netflix, for giving me endless hours of shows to watch, and of course giving me a break from endless amounts of homework.

thank you coffee, for giving me that extra jolt in the morning, when I need it most.

thank you chick fila, for being having some good food.

thank you Pinterest for helping me come up with new things to bake and cook, clearly you know my weakness's all too well.

thank you Mavis (dog at my parents house), for always being comforting even when you look back at me with that--"what is she saying, i wish she would leave me alone look".


So what are you thankful for? Go, link up on Kiki's blog or comment in the comments section.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!
In Its Time






16 comments:

  1. Yes to chocolate. It really is the best pick-me-up, right? You seriously cannot go wrong with a little chocolate. :) And I also understand the Netflix/TV thing. So glad you are getting at least a little time to de-compress and watch TV. What shows do you watch?

    And you know how much I adore Pinterest, haha. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    p.s. I've never had Chick-Fil-A before, I've only heard of its goodness! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heck yes! It really is :)
      yes, it is good to have some time to de-stress. I watch Pretty little liars, Say Yes to the Dress, Cake boss. Do you watch shows on netflix?
      I know right, pinterest is so addicting.
      oh girl, you are missing out! It is so good!

      Delete
  2. I've only gone to Chick-Fil-A twice, because there aren't any near where I live (in Wisconsin)! It's so not fair, I could totally go for some waffle fries. (: Your notes are very similar to what I would have written if I would have spent more time on my list! (and I love your blog name and layout!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is good! Definitely love that place :)
      Thanks, all the credit goes to Kiki for her awesome design skills.

      Delete
  3. The chocolate! There are these chocolate covered pomegranate things at Sams Club. Oh geez. I can totally eat the whole bag if I'm not careful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i've seen those and didn't know if they were good.
      glad to hear they are :)

      Delete
  4. such a good list of things to be thankful for!
    (gotta love chickfila! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I put chocolate and coffee on my list as well! And I am right there with you--Kiki's linkup is my absolute FAV! I look forward to it each month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Nice. Great minds think alike :)
      Chocolate and coffee is where it's at though.
      I know right, it's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  6. Chocolate and CFA are always things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Thank you Netflix and coffee!! So good.

    And Pinterest really does know all of our weaknesses. So true...and tempting. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?
      I agree! It can be very tempting :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, your list is good!!! What I wouldn't give for some Chickfila right about now! :) What are some of your fav things on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I love that place :)
      I love watching, say yes to the dress, pretty little liars, cake boss. I also like to find new shows as well, what are your favorites?

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24