watercolor6

Week Recap


I hope you all had a good week, here are some links from my week. I hope you enjoy them! 


Check out this proposal, it's too cute!

She reads Truth is raising money for an app, check out their kick starter project here. I donated and it was so worth it!

On Preschool life and another You are lovely  post over at Amy's blog from Kiki.

These Shirts over at Naptime Diaries are so cute. i love them!

A good reminder on this girls blog.

Love this song, so good! Check out her other songs on spotify.

Check out this letter on beauty, so good!

Another everyday moments post!

A best friend story, a good read!

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Yum!

This cake looks so good, i may have to make it sometime.

For my fellow bloggers, here's some tips on growing your readership

Over at the Quiet Place we are co-hosting this girls linkup, be sure to check it out!

This baking blog is one of my favorites.

This girls blog is another one of my favorites.

A day in the life post.

Hello my name is...

I hope you all have a good weekend! Be sure to take some time to rest!









6 comments:

  1. These are great links! I love Amy's series on being lovely. I loved Kiki's post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jenna!
      I agree, i am loving Amy's series as well and i can't wait to give her my post :)

      Delete
  2. So many delicious treats in this post!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i agree! I love finding new things to bake and cook :)

      Delete
  3. Aw, what a sweet proposal! I'm a sucker for love stories like that and as a teacher, I think that idea is hilariously cute! :) Great links, my friend and thanks for the shout-outs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right!
      And i totally thought of you when i saw it :)
      Thanks, i love your posts, they are always some of my favorites!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24