watercolor6

Week Recap

This is another photo, that i took a long time ago. I found it and wanted to share it :) 


I hope you all had a good week, i can't believe it's Friday again already, the week went by fast! Spring break is coming up for me on Wednesday of next week, i am excited to be able to go home and spend some time with my family. So, here's some links from my week, i hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


Check out Kiki's Project bookshelf series: The List. Here's part 2 here.  Also if you love snail mail as much as I do check this out on her blog as well.

There's an awesome guest post over at the Quiet Place today, you should check that out!

These muffins look so good, i may just have to make these.

Check out the most recent you are lovely post on Amy's blog, so good! I am excited to submit mine.

Love this pin.

This bread looks really good!

Check out this outfit post on one of my close friends blog, i love all her sketches.

Stop by Meg's blog Me with the three, some great photography and I just love her blog!

Let this be a reminder that we don't have to get everything done all at once.

I love these note cards that i found on etsy, so cute!

These scones sound really good.

Here's something to make for breakfast, and this too.

These bags are so cute! too bad they are so expensive, i love all the different designs and you can even design your own!

I am hoping to post some more next week, also if you are interested in guest posting on the blog, i would love to have you! I would like to do a few posts featuring some of my favorite bloggers, if your interested let me know!

Hope you have a good weekend!







2 comments:

  1. Those scones do sound good!

    Thanks so much for the link up to my guest post :) Have a wonderful wonderful weekend! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right! they look so good!
      your welcome girl! It is a great post!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24