watercolor6

The Great Christmas Exchange 2013

A while back I signed up for Samantha and Beth's Great Christmas Exchange. Once i signed up i was definitely excited to see who would get me.

Unfortunately i forgot to take pictures of what I sent Amber of Made to be Broken. i sent her some bath and body works stuff, and some stuff for her nails. I also sent a little note along with her package.

Overall i really enjoyed doing this, it was so much! I would definitely do it again next year for sure!

I received from Ashley, This Awesome print:

And this really cute headband:



12 comments:

  1. i love that print!! & the headband is really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute print! I loooove prints, graphic design, and all that good stuff. :) Did you hang it up/frame it yet in your room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! I love it too! It's sitting on my dresser in my room :)

      Delete
  3. Great gifts! I love that print!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely!!! i am a HUGE fan of prints!!! (you know me!)

    thanks for participating in the exchange! it was a joy to have you!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl! Yes i do :)
      I am glad i did, it was fun!

      Delete
  5. So fun! I love seeing everyone's gifts! So glad your participated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Britney-Thank you so much for my goodies!! i love it all! i'm so behind on blogging! i'm getting internet installed today so I should be able to catch up and post about the swap!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm glad you like them :) I look forward to reading your post!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24