watercolor6

Week Recap

above is a photo of the Christmas tree sitting at the top of the stairs :)

Hope you have had a good week! It's been really cold here lately and the snow is piling up! So it's definitely starting to feel like Christmas. Which is only two weeks away, i can't believe it! Anyway, here are a few things I found this week that I thought you would enjoy. hope you all have a good weekend!


I read this post on singleness this week. you should definitely read it!

This girl's story is truly amazing, she has a beautiful heart for Jesus in the midst of her struggle. here's part 2 it's a must watch, it made me cry!

If you haven't yet, be sure to linkup with my other blog the Quiet Place as we celebrate one year of ministry, also be sure enter the giveaway celebrating our one year of ministry here

Watch this video, it made me cry, it just warmed my heart what this airline did for it's passengers.

And this video .

Also be sure to linkup  with my girl Kiki here for her linkup the Circle, trust me you will not want to pass this one up. It's such a fun linkup!

Check out one of  my dear friends design blogs here, she's really good!

If your looking for a new blog to read, check out this one. We are swapping with her next month on the Quiet Place, i just love her blog!

I also love this girl's blog, her writing is so good! And i just love her heart for Jesus!











4 comments:

  1. Love all those blogs too! And that WestJet video! What an amazing surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of most of those blogs. I can't wait to check them out! Thanks for sharing.

    I watched the WestJet video and cried. What a neat concept!

    If you are ever looking for a creative inspiration story to share, I recently interviewed a young artist on my blog. I thought that her ideas were very inspiring. Here's the link:

    http://www.projectpaperie.blogspot.com/2013/12/meet-artist-emelie-sanders.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh you should! They are all great :)
      i cried too, when i watched it, so good!
      Okay i will check out that post :)
      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24