watercolor6

The Circle Linkup: It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Today i am linking up with my dear blogging friend Kiki. This months theme is Christmas.

I can't believe there's only two weeks till Christmas, it's crazy how fast time goes by. I am excited to be able to spend it with my family, below are a few photos from around my house and of course the snowy backyard. Be sure link up with Kiki here.



1. is a picture of the lights on the tree that is sitting at the top of the stairs. 2. is an ortament on the tree downstairs. 3. is the snowy backyard. 




8 comments:

  1. I am loooving the trees that are placed everywhere in your house (and outside, too!). There can never be enough Christmas trees if you ask me! :)

    Thanks for linking up, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! I completely agree :)
      Anytime girl! , i enjoy your linkup so much!

      Delete
  2. your backyard is so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I can't wait to post mine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, you're backyard is lovely with all that snow! Glad you linked up! This was a fun one!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24