watercolor6

Share Your Story Linkup: Wherever You Go

As I prepare to move to Lynch-burg, VA. to start Graduate school in January, I am reminded of one of my favorite verses: Joshua 1:9, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

This verse is a reminder that no matter where I am God is with me wherever I go, no matter if it's to another state entirely or another country, he is right there no matter what. I don't know about you, but that just fills my heart right up .As I go off to Grad school, i pray that I will remember the words of this verse, and let it be encouragement to me.

Sisters, be encouraged by the truth that Joshua 1:9 tells us. No matter what you are going through know that he is right there beside you, no matter where you are, remember that he is right there--no matter what.  So, do not be discouraged because he is with you wherever you go. Rest in that truth as you go throughout this week.

And be sure to link up here


Grab My Button!

4 comments:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24