watercolor6

30 days of Thankfulness: Week Four


The photo above, is one I have probably shared before. But i love it, it truly captures the fall beauty of Michigan!
Once again, I am linking up with Angela, for her thirty days of thankfulness linkup. I am so glad I was able to participate in this linkup, it truly made me think about all of the things that I have to be grateful for.

11/22: God's unending grace, that he gives me each and everyday, i am truly grateful for all that he has blessed me with.


11/23: the beautiful snow outside on the trees, it is truly beautiful. 


11/24:  having lunch after church with one of our dear family friends from church.


11/25: time spent with the people in my discipleship class at church.


11/26: these words from my dear blogger friend Kiki


11/27: The She reads truth thankfulness devotional, it's so good, and just what I needed to hear this week.


11/28: Thanksgiving: Spending time with my family today and eating tons of food!


30 Days of Thankfulness






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up again girl! So many wonderful things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I truly enjoyed this linkup, and i can't wait to see what you do next :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog design! :) Kiki does a great job :)

    Madison
    just. plain. Madness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madison!
      Yes she does, she was so very patient with me throughout the whole thing. I just love her!

      Delete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24