watercolor6

Re- Routed.

Have you ever felt like God has "re-routed" your life for a reason? I know I have experienced times where i was going along fine and then God decides to turn everything inside out. This when he lets me know to follow his plan and not mine. To trust him, put my hope in him. That right there, that's faith. There are times when i just cry cause, i just want something to happen right now and God says wait, wait on his perfect timing. So i trust in him and it all works out. Isaiah 42:16 says---


"I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them"

As i read this verse in a devotional i found online today, i was encouraged. When were going through those unfamiliar paths, God's right there guiding us through the rough places and making them smooth. Turning the darkness into light. so trust in him and everything will work out.

Check out the devotional here--Re-Routed

Check out this sunset from the other night, it was beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24