watercolor6

Precious in his sight

I read this blog tonight, and on it was a letter titled "to all of the worlds daughters", it encouraged me greatly. And it reminded me of Psalm 139:14---"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well." This reminds me that i am precious in his sight and  am his creation continually being shaped into the godly women that he wants me to be. When thinking about the future, i trust that God will lead me where he wants me go, cause his plans are far greater than anything that I could come up with. I am continually reminded that peace can only be found in him alone. John 16:33 reminds us of that when God says, "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”. He reminds us that even though in this life we will have trouble, we will find our peace in him. Remember this as you go through out your week. 

I leave you with this quote that i found in the letter--"Success is seeking God where others doubt He can be found."

Check out the blog here--A Holy Experience

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24