watercolor6

In the Palm of his hand


Isaiah 26:3 says---
"You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast,because they trust in you"


As I was reading my bible today i came across this verse and I was reminded of the importance of trusting in God even when it feels like everything is falling apart, or we don't know where to go next. No matter how bad things are or how confused we might be about where God is calling us to go, he's got us right in the palm of his hand.  I will be the first to admit that sometimes this is hard  to grasp sometimes, especially when i think about the future and where God wants me to go, but he continually reminds me that he's got it all under control and don't need to worry so much or try to take control of the situation when I know full well that God's got way better plans in store for me than anything that I could come up with. As the song Steady my Heart, By Kari Jobe says--"I'm not gonna worry. I know that you got me. Right inside the palm of your hand. Each and every moment, what's good and what gets broken. Happens just the way that you plan..." As the song says, everything happens just the way that he plans. If you could, just pray that i would trust in his plans and not my own, especially when it comes to the future. Also that i would remember to just pray.

Philippians 4:6-7


"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus".


Steady My Heart, Kari Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24