watercolor6

Trusting in the Unknown

This past week as I was skyping with my best friend, we were discussing Grad school, you know...where are we going to attend, what do we want to study, etc. After our conversation had ended, i was thinking about how uncertain it all seemed, but then I got this quote in my email and was reminded of the importance of trusting in God and his plans for my life. Here's the quote--“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” ― Corrie Ten Boom. Hebrews 11:1 reminds us of this very same thing, to trust in the unknown, to have faith in what we cannot see or control. That's what faith is all about.  I was once again reminded that even though my future may seem uncertain, by trusting in him with it all, it will all work out. Because as i constantly remind myself---wherever I go, God will be there right with me every step of the way. So remember as you go throughout this week, to trust in the unknown. I encourage you to take this quote and write on your mirror or tape it to your computer, to remind you to not be afraid of trusting what we cannot see, cause God's got it, he's got it all planned out.

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."-Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24