watercolor6

Wherever You Go

I read this devotional today (Never Alone), and it happened to be just what i needed to hear, i love it when that happens. God definetly knows just what I need, he is so good! He meets us right where we are, right when we need him. No matter what we are going through he meets us right there. He's right there to hold us in his arms and say it's going to be okay, he let's us know that he's got this...no matter what. "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age" --Matthew 28:20 says it best. No matter where we go, he's right there with us. Joshua 1:9. is one of my favorite verses and it talks about just this very thing, it says that the "Lord your God will be with you wherever you go".  As i think about my future and where I will go next, I remember this verse. I tell myself that no matter what I do or where i am living, God will be right there with me shaping me into the godly women that he wants me to be cause I know that I cannot do it on my own. As you go throughout the rest of your week remember that no matter where you go, or what you decide to do with your life...God will be right there next to you, every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24