watercolor6

Boundless Love

God's love is boundless. My devotional the other day talked about just that, God's boundless love. "He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things?"--Romans 8:32. As we are were going through holy week, this week, i was reminded of the price that he paid for us all on the cross. He took on our sins. As Isaiah 53:6 says--"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed"--Isaiah 53:6. He took on all the pain and suffering just for us. that's how much God loves each and every one of us, he gave up his only son, for us. Think about that for a second. could you do that? As the verse says, he was pierced for our transgressions, crushed for iniquities. God's love is boundless..no matter how many times we try to run away from it, he's always right there waiting for us to come out of the darkness and into his light. So as you go throughout your day today or tomorrow, remember the love and the price that God paid for us all. And remember his love his boundless...rest in that truth today.


"I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."--Galatians 2:20



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24