watercolor6

Singleness

Lately, God has been speaking to me about singleness. The other day i was talking to one of my dear friends about this and later that day i read a devotional that was all about that. Ecclesiastes 3:1 says--"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven"
This really tugged at my heart strings this week. It was a good reminder that God's timing is way better than my own. This is a struggle for every girl/women, i don't care who you are. God put that desire in us to want to have a relationship, but what we need to realize is that he's right there everyday wanting a relationship with us...he's down on one knee proposing his love for us. God's really given me a sense of peace about this, because no matter what he loves me more than i can even imagine and to that i breathe a sigh of relief. Even when we fail, he still loves us. Let's face it, God loves us way more than any person ever could. Just as the verse says, there is a time for everything..." God's got it all worked out, just wait and see. In the meantime seek him with all your heart, mind ,soul and strength. If you trust in him, he will provide. So as your going throughout this week, remember that he loves you more than you can even imagine and trust in him and he will provide.
 Psalm 139:16 says--"Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be". 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24