watercolor6

Prayer. in the midst of Craziness.


Prayer is something that we are taught to do from the time that we are little kids, You know the one that goes--"Now I lay me down to sleep..." Lately i have been learning the importance of this in my life, especially when i am having a "hot mess" kind of a day, i remember that in those times i should pray. I must admit sometimes i forget. Daily i am reminded that i need to give my cares and worries to God, no matter what. When i trust in him everything works out. One of my favorite verses is James 1:2-3 it says--"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds. Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish it's work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything" These words remind me that whatever i am going through, God is right there to help me through it all.  Even when i'm having one of those "hot mess" days. This week has been just that. Since Monday i've been saying to myself, "I just want to go home".  In five whole days i will get to do just that. untill then, just pray for me that i would have peace about my future and that i would seek God in all that i say and do. 

1 comment:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24