watercolor6

God's in Control...not me.

If there's one thing that God has taught me this summer is that, He's in control not me. Which sometimes it's like God and i are fighting over who gets control...in the end it's always him. This summer has taught me a lot about this, even though it's hard sometimes to give up that control that we all want. We just have to put our trust in him and he will provide. Today as i was listening to the song "God is in Control"  tears started running down my face, because all day i have been worrying about the future and i just feel like Satan has definetly been getting to me all day. As i was listening to the song, i was once again reminded that God's got it all worked out, i just need to trust him and he will provide. which sometimes is easier said than done, as Proverbs 3:5 says---"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding". I am reminded that he is the one in control, not me...that's a huge relief cause i know i can't do it alone...amen.
Listen to the song here---God is in Control, Avalon

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24