watercolor6

God Always Provides

Yesterday was not so good, i just felt emotionally drained..thinking about the future and feeling uncertain about where i might end up. I know I'm going to grad school, but where is the question...no matter where i end up, God will be right there with me....i just know it! I was also struggling with just being alone..it's hard when my friends aren't right down the hall to go talk to at anytime. If God has taught me anything this summer it's that he is all i need...no matter what.  he romances  us daily, "God is getting down on one knee and proposing to us every single day"--Francis Chan, Stop and Think
So I asked one my good friends to pray for me yesterday and a  little while later i got on Facebook and she had written a verse on my wall. Little did i know when i read the verse, it was one i had just read earlier in the day while looking through old blog posts. Isn't it funny how God works? He knows just what we need right when we need it, he always provides no matter what!  James 1:2-5 says--"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you." When i read this verse for the second time, i was encouraged to see the joy in the uncertainty and remember that God will provide..cause he always does.. amen to that! So if you are uncertain or just struggling, just know that when you seek God will all your heart he will provide...no matter what the circumstance he's always right there beside you to let you know everything will be okay and trust me it will cause he's got you and he loves you  and i more than you can even imagine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24