watercolor6

Don't worry about tomorrow...

Today i decided that i would look at how much my books will be for the fall semester and it kinda stressed me out...big time. It's not that i don't have the money, i've been saving all summer of them but then that led me to think about all the other stuff I need to do. Just thinking about it made me stressed. But then i thought of this verse---1 John 3:20 (the message version)  which says- "For God is greater than our worried hearts and knows more about us than we do ourselves". God has definetly been showing me this summer that worry about things doesn't help because in the end he's got everything under control, he always provides...no matter what. Matthew 6:34 says--"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of it's own". God gives us that assurance that he's got it all covered...so don't worry he's got you, just trust him and he will come through.
This has become one of my favorite worship songs--

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24