watercolor6

Weakness

 I was reading in my bible tonight and i came across this verse in 2 Corinthians and it really tugged at heart strings. It made me think about all of the weaknesses that we all have that we may be unwilling to admit to others, or maybe just admit them to the ones closest to us. Then i thought about this verse and how God says in the first sentence---"My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness..." When our weakness come spilling out for the whole world to see cause you know eventually they do...we need to sit back and remember this verse. That his power is made perfect in our weaknesses, whatever they may be. Then as i read the second part of the verse--"Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.." By God's grace our weaknesses are shined in his light and by his power our weaknesses are made perfect. So remember when your weaknesses, spill out all over the place...go grab your bible and soak up this verse and remember that God delights in those weakness and uses them for spiritual growth.

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me"- 2 Corinthians 12:9 

1 comment:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24