watercolor6

Stick with God

I was reading in my devotional this morning and it was talking about those times in our lives when God just picks us up out of whatever mess we have ourselves in and tells us everything will be all  right if we just stick with him. Especially when we are little kids and we start to fall someone is always there to catch us. It made me think about how when we are in a time suffering that's when God takes us by the hand and says i will never leave you or forsake you so stick with me. I thought of one of my favorite verses in the book of Joshua that says---"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”---Joshua 1:9. This verse continually reminds me that wherever we go, God is with us no matter what...even if we feel  as though we are all alone...he's with us. Right there to take our hand and say, stick with me and you will be all right. As he says in Isaiah 43, You are precious and honored in my sight..." So remember in those times when you feel like your falling, God is right there to catch you and take your hand...so stick with God and you will be okay.

"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give people in exchange for you, nations in exchange for your life."---Isaiah 43:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24