watercolor6

Covered By His Grace

This summer God has truly taught me what it means to be covered by his grace daily. Each time i sit down and read my bible, he continually fills me up with him. He always provides. if we trust in him he will provide. i just know it!  Here are some things that God has been teaching me this summer---
 that he is all i need, no matter what.
that sometimes you just have to let things go, even if you desperately want to hold on to them. 
 That he loves me more than i can even imagine....."His love is deeper than the pain that i feel, his love his stronger.."- Laura Hackett
 by trusting in him, he will always provide. Jeremiah 29:13 says--"You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24