watercolor6

Soaking it all up..

For the first two weeks of my summer i was in Florida. It was so beautiful! I loved being able to get up and go outside on the porch and spend time with God. Just me and him...and the sound of the waves washing up on the beach in the background. My prayer for this summer has been that God would just continue to fill me up with him. He's taught me so much in these past few weeks that i don't even know if i can put it all into words, i know one thing he definitely has a sense of humor. From experience i know that trusting in him is always the best option even when you feel as if life is falling apart all around you...just trust that he will get you through it, cause he will. I wasn't sure about my living situation for next year and by trusting in him...it all worked out. There's more to this story but i won't go into it here, because i might bore you with my ramblings. Anyway, that's the biggest thing I've been learning lately is to trust in him, Proverbs 3:5 says it all----"Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding" So just trust in him and everything will work out for the good of those who love him, amen. (see Romans 8:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24