watercolor6

Hope

 When i saw this verse today i immediately thought of the hope that God provides for us everyday, no matter what. It doesn't matter if we have had a bad day or an exhausting week, he is right there to provide the hope that we need to make it through the day or "storm" that we are enduring at the moment. This year i have definitely learned that, it took a while....but eventually i realized that no matter what i am going through God has a purpose for it all..and let me tell you he did. This summer he has taught me so much! Most importantly he has taught me that he is truly all I need...amen to that! The second thing he has helped me to see is that he loves me more than I can even imagine. Every time I hear a song  or a quote or something with those words in it I just smile to myself and thank God for loving me every minute of every day! These two things have helped me to grow so much this summer, not only in my spiritual life but as a christian women. Summer isn't even over yet and i just know that God's got big plans...so until then soak up his word and i pray that you find the time to sit down with just you and God...cause i know from experience that it's so good! Take that hope that God has given us all and soak up this verse----
 “but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” ---Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24