watercolor6

Pure Joy- James 1:2-4.

Another school year, here and gone. i cannot believe it, it has truly gone by so fast! This year has been great, stressful, awesome and hard at the same time. I never thought some of things that happened in my life, would happen but they did, and God has definitely used them for his glory...even though at the time i didn't think of it as that.  Through my suffering, i have grown so much. God has definitely been letting me know that he loves me so much more than any person ever could....shoot! Amen. James 1:2-4 says it all, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."(James 1:2-4, NIV).  Hence the title of this blog post, even though this year was hard at times there were still those times of pure joy. Those times when i would look around the room at the friends around me and say "thanks god for putting these amazing people in my life". And the times when i would open up my bible and read and right in front of my face would be a verse that turned out to be just what i needed that day. So good!  Even though it was so hard and there were those days when i just sat down and cried...God has been there the whole time and he will be until the end of the age. My roommates who are not only my roommates but my friends, are the most beautiful people, both inside and out. You have truly blessed me in so many ways. I cannot wait to come back next year and make even more awesome memories with you! The same goes for my amazing friends!  I love you all so stinking much! With all of the suffering and the days where i just wanted to cry...this year has been "pure joy" as i said before.


Soak this verse up- "Trust in him at all times, you people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge"-Pslam 62:8




1 comment:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24