watercolor6

*Snow*


Today as i was reading for my music 152 class and was thinking in my head, I wish it was snowing big huge snowflakes outside. After a few minutes i got up and looked out the window and sure enough there were big snowflakes coming softly down from the sky, it made me smile and think about the verse that says, "this is the days that the lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it". It just made me think about how God just puts the little things into our day just to make us smile and the beauty that he has created in nature. Even though it's cold outside it's still the day that God has made and we should still be joyful even though things may not be going our way at the moment but it's okay and we should trust that God has it all under control and think of the snow softly falling on the trees. It also made me think of when i was younger and i used to try to catch the snowflakes on my tounge and it brought back the innocence of my childhood. So i encourage you to just be joyful in the little moments in life and always trust that God has every all under control :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24