watercolor6

Galatians 1:9-10.

Galatians 1:9-10 says, "As we have said before, so now i repeat, if anyone proclaims to you a gospel contrary to what you received, let that one be accursed. Am i now seeking human approval, or Gods approval? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still pleasing people, I would not be a servant of Christ."
As i read this i was thinking about how sometimes we go through life thinking that we have to please everyone, especially our parents, teachers..etc. I was thinking about this and as i was reading this verse it talks about how our main goal should be to please God not people, because ultimately we are living our lives for God not people. Even though human relationships are important, the most important relationship of all is with God. So i encourage you to stop trying to please people but instead live a life that is pleasing to God.
 "If any want to become my followers, let them deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me"-Luke 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24