watercolor6

Thanksgiving Break!

Thanksgiving break was the best it was just what I needed! On Monday when i got home i went to bed and the next day we went to a funeral and then on wednesday I helped my Dad at work a little bit then that night my family and I went to church, cause my church has a thanksgiving eve service, as always it was good to see everyone at church! On thursday my Grandparents and my other Grandma and our friend from church Peggy, came over and we had thanksgiving dinner, it was so good! I was stuffed afterwards, but it was so worth it! Then after dinner we just sat around and visited with each other. The next day i was up at 4:30 am and was ready to go shopping cause afterall it was black friday!! So my dad and i went out for a shopping adventure, it was fun and afterwards we went to breakfast. When we got home we put up the christmas tree and that was fun, with christmas music and just being together was GREAT! On saturday i spent more time with my family and we went downtown traverse city for a little bit and that was fun, i love it down there it's one of my favorite parts of Traverse City. And now I am back wishing i could go back home tomorrow, but christmas break is only three weeks away [18 days!!]. This thanksgiving break i am thankful for my family, friends, church family, home and the many blessings that God has put in my life :)
"Come to me all you who are weary and carrying heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light"-Matthew 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24