watercolor6

Life



Today i went to lunch with my friend Ben and some other people and we just sat and talked. It was nice to just not do anything for a little bit. I am so ready to go home..i'm sick of homework and just tired of some people here. I am glad that I get to go home on Monday, i seriously can't wait!  It's been a hard semester but i am really growing and learning to trust God with everything and just give all of my cares and worries over to him. "Do not be grieved, for the Joy of the Lord is your strength"~Nehemiah 8:10. It's hard at times but my friends have really helped me so much by just listening to me and being there for me, they are truely awesome! I feel so blessed to have such awsesome friends, i really don't know what i would do without them. This photo is just a reminder of the beauty that God created :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24