watercolor6

Dear Homework...PLEASE GO AWAY!


Sidenote: Being a college student, I get endless amounts of homework. Just as soon as get done what I have, i get more..it's a vicious cycle! What really bugs me is when professors email you a few hours before class and say oh yeah this is due...and get mad when no one in the class has it done. It's fustrating, but it's part of being a college student.

Dear homework,
I am not fond of you. You take time that i could be spending with my friends and turn it into homework time, I just need a break from you, a week would be nice :) Please consider the amount of hours that are spent with you, when i would rather be with my friends, sorry to say it, but i would. thank you for your time. please consider going away for a while!

Thanks, Britney

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24