watercolor6

Week Recap



I hope you have all had a good week, It seems like it went by fast for me. I can't believe were already almost halfway into June, it's kinda crazy! Pretty soon, it will be August and I will have to go back to school, but i know that God has that all worked out, so for now I will just enjoy summer and rest in him. Here are some of my favorite links from my week and some things you may have missed on the blog this week.

read this awesome post on worth, and check out this new to me blog.

On soul mates, this is a must read! So good!

This post on the little things in life is good.

Some sweet coffee table books.

Some good info on thred up if you have never heard of it.

These doughnuts look good!

Some blog talk on sponsorships.

The best friend shared this song with me this week, you check it out! It's free on i-tunes this week!

I just finished the #SheReadsTruth Titus study this week, so good! I cannot wait to begin the Ruth one soon! God's really been teaching me a lot through the Titus study, i can't wait to share more in a post next week, so be sure to look for that.

Tips on photo editing for your blog.

An awesome post on spiritual mothering, it's definitely a must read!

Another new to me blog that you should check out.

Everyday Moments with one of my favorite bloggers.

And some little snippets from instagram, from one of my dear blogging friends.


What you may have missed...
Currently
Blogging Advice










No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24