watercolor6

Week Recap


I hope ya'll had a good week, i can't believe it's already Friday. It's been good to be home this week, nice to be able to rest and have some time to blog. Here are some of my favorite links from this week, i hope you enjoy them!


Check out the  newest You are lovely post on Amy's blog, so good! I am definitely loving this series so much, i am excited to send mine to her.

If you haven't linked up with Kiki over at In it's time, be sure to do that before the end of the month!

And be sure to check out her etsy loves post too while you are at there.

check out Meg's post on her adventure in California!

Making your own home photo booth.

Creating new habits over this lent time.

If you missed the Currently post on the blog last week, be sure to check it out!

And my spring Favorites post.

A post about Worship, i go to a church in Virginia called Gospel Community church, I don't think this is the same one but this post caught my eye.

Here's  a cool testamony, i loved how real he was. so good!

Could you kiss a stranger? I've never kissed anyone, so i don't think i could do it. But what about you?

This post totally spoke to my heart, so good!

I love this print. I would totally hang this in my room, love this hymn!

These cupcakes look so good, you should check them out.

This devotional tugged at my heart, it's a must read for sure.

Love this Beth Moore Video, so good! There are more on this site, you should check them out! Wednesdays with Beth are so good!

Love this print as well, would love one of these for my birthday. This one is cool too.

I love this mug, would totally drink my coffee out of it for sure.

For my fellow blogging friends, How to write an about me page.

Some free fonts:  13 free fonts.

And some free backgrounds for your i-phone.


Be sure to check back next week for more posts. I hope you have a good weekend!

ps. do you like these posts? Also, what would you like to see more of on the blog? feel free to comment below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24