watercolor6

Week Recap



Getting closer to becoming a Grad student! FAFSA done. and some other paper work. So I'm getting closer. I am excited to start in January. It will definitely be an adventure, but I know that God will be with me every step of the way!

Check out this hash tag project that the be.loved blog is doing here. I think you will love it!

If you love baking as much as I do, check out this site, it's awesome! So many good recipes!

Speaking of Baking, This brownie recipe looks good! I may have to try it.

Read this story by my wonderful friend Kiki, here. You can read part one here. it's good! Trust me, it will definitely keep you on the edge of your seat!

Also read this story on , The Flourish Retreat Blog it's sad but good at the same time. God definitely has a way of making beauty in our brokenness.

This post on grace, has so much truth in it. you really should read it.

This C.S. Lewis quote i found on Pinterest the other day,  i love it!

Last but not least, check out this article on Relevant magazine: 20 Things to Know Before You're 30. Definitely worth reading!

Don't forget to spend some time soaking up his word this weekend, and remember that he makes all things work together for your good. (Romans 8:28)


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24