watercolor6

Rest

This week has been hard with the passing of my Uncle, he had ALS and was sick for a long time. It's been really hard and exhausting this week. But the one thing that God's been teaching me the most this week is that I need to rest in him, when I'm sick of waiting, when life doesn't seem fair, or when I'm just tired from all of the busyness. So this week especially, God's been telling me to "rest". To soak up his word and rest my weary soul in his love. So sisters, if you are feeling weary, or are tired of waiting, or just need some rest, don't forget to find it in God. Rest your weary soul in his love and in his word.

Matthew 11:28-30
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

This song really encouraged me--Come to Me by Jadon Lavik
Also check out a blog/ministry that my best friend and i doing together--The Quiet Place

2 comments:

  1. praying that you will be comforted by the Prince of Peace in this hard time!

    ReplyDelete

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24