watercolor6

Encouragement Friday:In All Things

Romans 8:28 says--
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose"
This verse has been popping up a lot this week. It's a great reminder that no matter what I am going through in the end God will work everything out. "In all things God works for the good of those who love him", In all things, not just some things but everything. Lately I've been struggling with fear, today my best friend shared this verse with me--"I sought the Lord, and he answered me, he delivered me from all my fears"--Psalm 34:4. This two verses reminded me that even when I am scared of what God wants me to do, i know that he will be right there with me in all things just as Romans 8:28 says. As you go throughout your weekend remember that God is with you in all things. We don't always know what he is doing, but we know that he works everything out for the good of those who love him. Rest in that truth my dear sisters and brothers. Go grab your bible and soak up his word. 

Soak up this  new song by JJ Heller--Who You Are

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24