watercolor6

What God's been teaching me--Part 2---Prayer

Prayer is so important. that is something that God has been teaching me this summer. As i have said before, God always meets us right where we are at. God has made that clear in my life this summer as well. one of my favorite verses Joshua 1:9 says that no matter where we go, God will be right there with us. no matter what. These two things have helped me to be continually trusting in him, no matter what. even when i feel like i am hanging by a thread, or don't have an ounce of energy to keep moving forward, he is right there to pick me up out of the dust of life and meet me on my knees in prayer. I encourage you this week to remember the importance of prayer and allow God to meet you right where you are despite your circumstances.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 says it  best--"Rejoice always,  pray continually,  give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 
  
 

1 comment:

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24