watercolor6

Never Let Go

I was reading this devotional the other day that i get in my email and it tugged at my heart because how often do we say things like...I am beyond hurt, i'm beyond confused..etc. In those times when we are thinking like that, we have to remember God's promises to us. We have to remember that our circumstances don't define us, no matter what we are going through God's right there...holding us in his arms and telling us it's going to be okay. Joshua 1:9 is one of my favorite verses because it reminds us that no matter where we go, God is right there with us. And to that i breathe a sigh of relief...cause i know that i wouldn't be able to do it on my own without him in my life! So remember in those times when you feel like everything is going wrong, God is right there holding you and he will never let you go..
I am beyond strong: Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.Joshua 1:9

I am beyond secure: Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27


 check this out---I'm Beyond Hurt Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24