watercolor6

Do not be anxious..

Philippians 4:6-
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God"

I wrote this verse in my journal the other day and again i was reminded of the importance of giving my anxious thoughts to God. No matter what I am going through he is right there to reach out and take my concerns as his own. He's right there to walk along side each and every one of us and let us know that as long as were with him it's going to be okay. Cause you know...he's got it all under control. We must remember that nothing we face is too difficult for God to handle. Every single day he takes our brokenness and nails it to the cross so that we no longer have to carry the burden of our circumstances. Because sometimes we let our circumstances take over and then we leave no room for God. But we must remember that God uses those times in which we are struggling to "mold" us into the godly women/men that we are called to be. i must admit, sometimes this is hard to see, but then I am reminded of his love for me and i smile to myself and remember that he's got it all under control. Just as the verse says..."do not be anxious about anything" Remember that as you go throughout your day, rest in his peace. seek him with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Pleasant words are like honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24